Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Vanny M





  This is a very special artist to me, my favorite individual artist. All of his music, touches me on a level I cannot put in to words.

Van Morrison was born the 31st of August 1945, in Belfast Northern Ireland, someday, I'd love to to a lengthy bio of Van Morrison, his beginnings, his career, and all of his works. But for this post, I'd like to keep it simple.


His music, is so beautiful, part folk celtic rock, part rock and roll, and sometimes...He even get's Jazzy.



Someday one of my main goals in life, is to be able to write a thorough biography on his life, his music, and his career as the most celebrated Celtic Rock Musician. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eVZIVir1ZE



This is Bulbs Live, I also suggest Astral Weeks, and Veedon Fleece. 

Don't go living without atleast listening to Van Morrison play, it's one of the most beautiful things you could imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment