Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Greetings Music Lovers

Hello!


         This blog will be written for the soul purpose of thoughtful soul music, and is not intended to be in any way shape or form a educational tool unless you wanna :)

Music is the man with the motive the condition on which we act our highest intention. Without music we'd have no respect for the vibrations of reality my friends..


In this blog we understand music theroy and application in the crazy world we live in, and how it all developed over time. (which actually is our friend).

This blog is written for the people by the people so be willing to give as much feed back as necessary. I understand most people don't actually read blogs, they just scan them for information they want. You can do that here, I will attempt to bold the important parts throughout. 

My name is Kody Dibble, I write for http://www.triond.com/users/kdibble0529  and my other blog is http://christismylove.blogspot.com/ so be sure to check these out. 


Thanks for your time! I hope you find this Blog interesting and informing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment